Profiles in "Corporate Social Responsibility" Expertise Area
- Donald Lange studies bad behavior in organizations, corporate social (ir)responsibility, reputation, and stakeholder strategy. He teaches managerial ethics in the MBA program and organization theory in the Ph.D. program.
- Collins specializes in applied ethics, especially business and environmental. Her courses include applied ethics, business ethics, environmental ethics, and philosophy of sex and love.
- Shirley-Ann Behravesh's research focuses on strategies to encourage adoption of sustainability and innovation practices within organizations and communities.
- Lily Hsueh is an Associate Professor of Public Policy and Economics at Arizona State University. She is Visiting Scholar at the Woods Institute for the Environment, Stanford University.
- Sully de Luque's research interests include the micro and macro influences of culture in organizations, responsible and global leadership, sustainability and CSR, stakeholder decision-making and entrepreneurship training.
- Jonathan Bundy’s research takes a behavioral approach to strategic management and focuses on the social and cognitive forces that shape organizational outcomes and behavior.
- Mark Hass is a professor of practice and a member of the Barrett Honors faculty at the W. P. Carey School of Business and the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communications.