Profiles in "Information and Communications Technology" Expertise Area
- Jennifer Jones is the Senior Project Manager for the EdPlus Data Collective. The Collective focuses on Peoplesoft, Data Warehouse, Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms, Tealium, and Salesforce.
- Dr. Chen's program of research focuses on developing and implementing tech-based interventions to address behaviors associated with HPV vaccination, HIV/STI, substance abuse and mental health issues in vulnerable populations.
- Johnston’s research focuses on policy informatics, the study of how computational and communication technology is leveraged to specifically understand and address complex public policy and administration problems.
- D'Angelo's research interests include writing assessment; the impact of assessment on curriculum development, outcomes, and pedagogy; threshold concepts and transfer of learning; metacognition; and information literacy.
- Reisslein received a doctorate in systems engineering from the University of Pennsylvania in 1998.
- Susan Wynn's background is in information, data, and project management. She is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), a Prosci Certified Change Practitioner (CCP), and a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.