Profiles in "Data Visualization" Expertise Area
- Data analyst focusing on Online course enrollment projections and enrollment management. Compiles and analyzes student focused data requests for special management, policy studies, and research activities.
- Barton is a complex systems scientist who combines anthropology, archaeology, earth science, and information technologies to study long-term dynamics and interactions of people and landscapes in the Anthropocene.
- Johnston’s research focuses on policy informatics, the study of how computational and communication technology is leveraged to specifically understand and address complex public policy and administration problems.
- Linda Prince is a Lecturer, Senior in the Information Systems department of the W.P. Carey School of Business. Her current focus involves database concepts and advanced excel, including application integration and analytics.
- Rebecca T. Barber works extensively with all aspects of university data for the purpose of strategic and financial planning, predictive modeling and econometric analysis.
- Kurz has published on opportunity-to-learn (OTL), instructional coaching, alignment, accessibility, and testing accommodations.
- Tinapple is designer and co-creator (with Professor Loren Olson) of CritViz.com, an online tool for teachers and students, designed to support peer-review and critique in classrooms.