Profiles in "Business Model Innovation" Expertise Area
- Bronowitz's research interests include business education, statistics, online education, entrepreneurship and microeconomics.
- Dr. Brent Sebold is an expert faculty designer and administrator of university-based entrepreneurship and innovation programs.
- Eli Chmouni is an entrepreneur, engineer and management lecturer with a passion of helping students launch startups, discover their full potential.
- Janet Kerby s passionate about empowering organizations to re-imagine and revolutionize their business through digital transformation.
- Adegoke Oke's research focuses on understanding innovation management practices in manufacturing, service and supply chain organizations. He is also a visiting professor with University of Pretoria and Lagos Business School.
- Professor, Entrepreneur, Board Member, Keynote Speaker, Consultant, international experience living/working in Asia, Europe, North America and Latin America.
- Kennedy’s experience spans entrepreneurship, engineering research, project & operations management, innovation and creativity in business, and advancing technology applications in industry.
- As a business designer, Jared's living proof that business + impact are not mutually exclusive. He proves this through cross-industry projects & PhD research orbiting Impact Entrepreneurship and Democratization of Access.