Profiles in "Sound Studies" Expertise Area
- Daniel Gilfillan is associate professor of German studies at Arizona State University in the School of International Letters and Cultures.
- Yost studies auditory perception, i.e., hearing in humans with normal and impaired hearing and in animals.
- Hayes is a musician and sound artist who builds and performs with hybrid analogue/digital instruments, whose research centers around embodied and enactive music cognition, and audio-haptic technologies.
- Monica De La Torre earned her doctorate in Feminist Studies from the University of Washington in 2016. Her research and and teaching practices bridges Chicana feminist theory, Latina/o media studies, and radio production.
- Dr. Ferrando researches water in modern and contemporary Italian poetry and environmental and experimental noisescapes. She founded and directs the Navigli Project, an eco-digital interactive map of Milan's waterways.
- I work with creative minds who want to enterprise the power of sound to tell stories, build worlds and revamp the human life experience.
- Navarro is an educator and composer of acoustic and electroacoustic music, who also develops intermedia works, performance art and installations.
- Sound Artist Sound Design and Music Composition for Moving Image/ Interactive Media/ Theme Park/ Audio Recording /Sound Engineering/ Erhu Performance