Profiles in "Bioethics and Science Policy" Expertise Area
- McGregor’s current research interests are focused on a number of questions in moral and legal philosophy, in particular she is now working on a multi-year project on food justice.
- Marchant frequently lectures about the intersection of law and science at national and international conferences. He's authored more than 150 articles and book chapters on various issues related to emerging technologies.
- Dr. Murugan studies epigenetic changes to environmental exposures and develops epigenetic-biomarker based diagnostic tests to detect exposures to toxic chemicals, pathogens, explosives and radiological agents.
- Dr. O'Neil researches humane technology and ethical innovation to explore human-technology relationships that are responsive to how humans think, create, and thrive.
- Ms Bhatti is a health policy expert and public health attorney with over a decade of experience in infectious disease, vaccine, and health insurance related policy issues.
- I'm a SoLS Masters students whose research lies at the intersection of reproductive justice, bioethics, and feminist STS. Specifically, I am investigating the social feasibility of long-acting, reversible male birth control.