Profiles in "Study Abroad and Intercultural Competencies" Expertise Area
- Henry's research interests include: cross-cultural training, expatriate training and preparation, organizational leadership, and the teaching of cultural competencies within higher education.
- Jessica Hirshorn's mission is to promote intercultural understanding. She achieves this by teaching Organizational Leadership and Interdisciplinary Studies, leading study abroad, and directing Peace Corps Prep.
- Thomas is an experienced university teacher, management consultant and business executive.
- Klimek’s research agenda is related to issues of cultural diversity, specifically refugees and immigrants, as well as international social work.
- Current areas of interest include intercultural communication, language and culture, and intergroup relations, especially as they relate to international-domestic student interactions and foreign language pedagogy.
- Bola Akinrolabu is the Program Manager for the Extended Reality (XRts) Initiative at the Media and Immersive eXperiences (MIX) Center, Herberger Institute of Design and the Arts, Arizona State University.