Profiles in "Technology and Society" Expertise Area
- Bronowitz's research interests include business education, statistics, online education, entrepreneurship and microeconomics.
- Mitchell is an artist and educator, and currently performs with DATURA interdisciplinary ensemble and teaches creative practice, dance media, and interactive performance courses in the School of Film, Dance and Theatre.
- Marchant frequently lectures about the intersection of law and science at national and international conferences. He's authored more than 150 articles and book chapters on various issues related to emerging technologies.
- Benoit incorporates many interactive features and personal work history into his online classes to make them come alive for his students. He is passionate about the material he teaches and his students success.
- Halavais helps people to discover ways in which social media change the nature of scholarship and learning, and allow for new forms of collaboration and self-government. He directs the master's program in social technologies.
- Heather M. Ross is a Clinical Associate Professor affiliated with the School for the Future of Innovation in Society, Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation, and Julie Ann Wrigley Global Futures Laboratory.
- Bennett works on the problem of modernity in contemporary religion and biotechnology.
- Dr. O'Neil researches humane technology and ethical innovation to explore human-technology relationships that are responsive to how humans think, create, and thrive.