Profiles in "Assessments, Tests, and Evaluation in Education" Expertise Area
- Carberry's scholarship, teaching, and service are focused in the broad area of engineering education.
- Kurz has published on opportunity-to-learn (OTL), instructional coaching, alignment, accessibility, and testing accommodations.
- Steve Zuiker's research explores how to design activities, resources, and projects that interconnect classrooms and schoolyards, real-world settings and digital video games, and ultimately, educational practice and research.
- Ron Dickson has over 40 years of experience as a K-12 teacher, principal, director of human resources, assistant superintendent for academic services, and superintendent of schools.
- As Education & History Librarian at Fletcher Library Ms Gallegos has been involved in numerous instructional projects including: creation of a board game & online game, learning badge tutorials & general library tutorials