Profiles in "Digital Storytelling" Expertise Area
- Dr. Ralston is the chair of the GIT program. She teaches video production, print/digital design, and research methods. She also directs the Make Media Lab on the Polytechnic campus.
- Kim’s research interests include cancer patient/caregiver supportive care, quality of life, and psychosocial well-being, with a particular emphasis on digital storytelling as a therapeutic intervention.
- Kristy Roschke is a media literacy scholar and educator. She is the managing director of the News Co/Lab, an initiative aimed at advancing media literacy via journalism, education and technology.
- My research builds and tests virtual geoscience field trips as a tool to navigate the challenges of the Anthropocene - climate change, resource depletion, population growth, species extinction, and loss of biodiversity.
- Mark Hass is a professor of practice and a member of the Barrett Honors faculty at the W. P. Carey School of Business and the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communications.
- Matthew Toro is a broadly trained geographer serving as the director of maps, imagery, and geospatial services at ASU Library. He oversees the Map and Geospatial Hub. It’s a traditional library-based map collection fused with a modern GIS center.
- Klucsarits is an award-winning cinematographer working in narrative, documentary and commercial film.