Profiles in "Stigmatization and Discrimination" Expertise Area
- Medical Anthropologist and President's Professor at ASU, leading collaborative social science research that addresses complex global health and environmental challenges.
- McEntee uses contextual behavioral science and an environmental systems perspective to address health inequities and enhance patient health outcomes.
- Selmi teaches and writes in the areas of employment discrimination, employment law and civil rights.
- Shaoqing (Milo) Wang studies various organizational issues related to social evaluations, crisis management, stakeholder governance, and the co-constitution of organizations and institutions.
- World language and mathematics secondary educator, innovator, and life-long learner
- Algarin is an assistant professor in the Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation. Broadly, he studies the impact of social stigma on HIV care and prevention.