Profiles in "Creative Process" Expertise Area
- Giard is professor of design and a leading scholar in design and material culture. He is the author of four books and more than 50 articles on design in various journals in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Gray blends business knowledge, technology, aesthetics, and creativity into product and service experiences that benefit people, society, the planet, brands and their stakeholders.
- Elizabeth Sheets is a an Editor Associate for Knowledge Enterprise’s Research Technology Office at Arizona State University. There she edits journal manuscripts and grant proposals for ASU faculty and research staff.
- Sha's research concerns ethico-aesthetic improvisation, and a topological approach to morphogenesis and process philosophy.
- Megan Todd, a performance studies scholar and embodied movement practitioner, teaches humanities, creative practice, performance and theory, as well as leadership and project management.