Profiles in "Statistical Modeling" Expertise Area
- Data analyst focusing on Online course enrollment projections and enrollment management. Compiles and analyzes student focused data requests for special management, policy studies, and research activities.
- Dr. O'Rourke's research focuses on the assessment and development of statistical methods and models for application to social sciences.
- Felipe Castro's research interests include health promotion and relapse prevention in Hispanic populations, with focus on motivational aspects in HIV prevention, drug abuse, cancer, diabetes, and other chronic diseases.
- Dr. Thompson’s research and teaching focus on the development and application of quantitative methods to advance research in education, human development, and the social sciences.
- Thomson's research focuses on the political economy of authoritarianism and transitions to democracy.
- Dan McNeish is an Associate Professor in the Quantitative Area and focuses on developing and applying sophisticated statistical methods to behavioral data.