Profiles in "User Experience" Expertise Area
- Prewitt has more than 25 years of web design and development, UX, management and content writing experience, in addition to 30 years of experience in print design.
- Susan Wynn's background is in information, data, and project management. She is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), a Prosci Certified Change Practitioner (CCP), and a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Erzhena is a UX designer with experience leading both agile software team and design teams. Her focus is on transforming unnecessary complexity in sciences and technology into accessible and user-friendly experiences.
- Derek Michael Brennan is a Lead UX Designer for the ASU Online and ASU EdPlus portfolios. Prior to EdPlus, he's worked in similar roles for the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts and SSEBE. He is also an alum of the School of Art.
- Oversees web initiatives and projects for The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- Sarah Hough is executive director of digital brand creative for ASU's Enterprise Marketing Hub with more than 20 years of experience in communications, branding, institutional advancement and marketing in a higher ed environment.
- Sha's research concerns ethico-aesthetic improvisation, and a topological approach to morphogenesis and process philosophy.
- Scott Pennelly is the Web User Experience Designer for Barrett, The Honors College.