Profiles in "Environmental Policy" Expertise Area
- Dave White is Associate Vice President, Research Advancement in ASU Knowledge Enterprise and Director of the Global Institute of Sustainability and Innovation within the Julie Ann Wrigley Global Futures Laboratory.
- Nadesan teaches courses that look at risk and crisis communications, bio-ethics, economic and corporate communication, propaganda and online social advocacy, and interpretive and critical methods.
- Olson's research focuses on the environmental and health aspects of hazardous chemicals, including nanoscale materials. His expertise includes environmental chemistry, water resources management, and international environment
- Kim's research focuses on environmental justice, policy and public health service provision and management.
- Nicole Darnall is ASU Foundation Professor of Management & Public Policy and Director of ASU's Sustainable Purchasing Research Initiative. Her research investigates organizations' and individuals' sustainability behaviors.
- Social-ecological scientist who studies the relationship between conservation and development, knowledge partnerships for actionable science, and collaborative governance of sustainability issues.
- Polidoro has a broad background in the marine, chemical and environmental sciences. Her research interests are in marine biodiversity conservation, risk assessment and applied toxicology.
- Phil’s international career and leadership experience has spanned the fields of system dynamics, 3D analytic and visualization systems, management consulting and analytic services and urban design, He is CEO of ORBIS Dynamics (www.orbisdynamics.com).