Profiles in "Food Policy" Expertise Area
- Netra Chhetri works to advance innovative approaches to climate adaptation that tie together and link multi-scalar processes between environmental dynamics and social outcomes.
- Arnim Wiek conducts research on sustainable food businesses and economies in the U.S. and in Germany. He holds a guest professorship at the University of Freiburg, Germany.
- Troy G. Schmitz is Director of the Morrison School of Agribusiness in the W. P. Carey School of Business. His areas of expertise include global agricultural trade, food policy analysis, food security, and data analytics.
- Ashok Mishra’s research interests lie in food policy and focuses on the economic performance of global agribusiness as a result of production efficiency, mergers and acquisitions, and volatile commodity prices.
- Dr. Miller's research interests include experiential learning in post-secondary education and community development through urban agriculture.
- Thomson's research focuses on the political economy of authoritarianism and transitions to democracy.
- Lauren Chenarides is an Assistant Professor at the Morrison School of Agribusiness in the W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University.
- Spackman studies the environmental and social impact of scientific and technological efforts to manipulate sensory experiences of smelling and tasting.