Profiles in "Microscopy" Expertise Area
- Lindsay is director of the Center for Single Molecule Biophysics in the Biodesign Institute at ASU, a Regents and University Professor and Nadine and Edward Carson Professor of Physics and Chemistry.
- Mr. Kazilek serves as an advisor to the university provost and the dean of The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. He focuses on teaching and learning in higher education and K-12.
- Cayle Lisenbee has a true passion for teaching. He plays active roles in curriculum development, laboratory safety, science program expansion, and community outreach.
- Dr. Newbern's research is centered on developmental neuroscience. His laboratory studies the biochemical mechanisms that direct the formation of the brain and spinal cord.
- Hogue is a virologist who studies how coronaviruses, a large family of RNA viruses, that includes severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), assemble and cause disease.
- Wang's research is focused on the synthesis, characterization and application of 2D nanomaterials such as graphene and transition metal dichalcogenides,