Profiles in "Crisis Communication" Expertise Area
- Thorson teaches technical communication and has worked in the technical industry specializing in technical writing and editing, marketing, communications and corporate communications.
- Leander manages media relations for ASU's Knowledge Enterprise. She has more than 25 years of experience in multiple industries, including higher ed, non-profit, utility, and television news broadcasting.
- Michaels studies the intersection of health and organizational communication. Specifically focusing on instances of crisis.
- Jonathan Bundy’s research takes a behavioral approach to strategic management and focuses on the social and cognitive forces that shape organizational outcomes and behavior.
- Fred is currently the Assistant Director for Student Outreach and Support with Barrett, The Honors College, guiding students in resolving educational, personal and other campus impediments toward successful completion of their academic goals.
- Doctoral candidate at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication. specialized in Dark Web research, Computer-mediated communication, qualitative analysis, and research on special topics.