Profiles in "Pedagogical Studies" Expertise Area
- Roen's research interests have evolved throughout his career. He is most interested in collaborative writing, audience, portfolio assessment, public intellectuals, and professional development for graduate students.
- Schupp's research interests include dance competition culture, dance curriculum and pedagogy in tertiary education, and equity across the spectrum of dance education.
- Jacquelyn Scott Lynch specializes in developing and teaching honors pedagogy and curricula, designing student and faculty mentoring platforms, advising national scholarship applicants, and leading international education programs.
- Most of James work is with the MA and PhD programs in linguistics and applied linguistics, master's and certificate programs in TESOL, and BA (linguistics major).
- Boyles specializes in popular culture, digital literacy, visual rhetoric, and the rhetoric of higher education.
- Shirley Rose's research focuses on writing program administration, archival research methods, writing across the lifespan and climate activist rhetorics. She directed ASU Writing Programs in The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences from 2009 to 2019.
- Hannah Creviston is Clinical Associate Professor at Arizona State University where she is Keyboard Area Coordinator, Director of Piano Pedagogy and the ASU Community Music School, and Coordinator of Class Piano.
- Saidy's research focuses on writing and writing transitions with secondary students, teachers in professional development groups, and students entering college.