Profiles in "Organizational Behavior" Expertise Area
- Mark A. Hager is an ASU emeritus professor. He was associate professor in the School of Community Resources and Development from 2008 to 2022.
- Warner’s research and teaching areas are religion and politics, the military, and the political economy of corruption in the global political economy.
- Hirata is the program chair of technological entrepreneurship and management at the Polytechnic School at ASU.
- Eisen-Cohen has held leadership positions in many nonprofit and public organizations for 25 years. She teaches courses in management, public policy, program evaluation, leadership, and women and politics.
- Whether through ASU Communities of Practice, or most recently, the Girl Scouts -- Danielle leverages her transferable project and portfolio management skills to integrate her education and passion for organizational and leadership development.
- Sully de Luque's research interests include the micro and macro influences of culture in organizations, responsible and global leadership, sustainability and CSR, stakeholder decision-making and entrepreneurship training.
- DeBlander has worked for several manufacturing companies primarily in the packaging industry. He has an MBA and BS in mechanical engineering. He teaches online.
- David Welsh's research focuses primarily on issues related to unethical behavior in the workplace.