Profiles in "Online Communities" Expertise Area
- Halavais helps people to discover ways in which social media change the nature of scholarship and learning, and allow for new forms of collaboration and self-government. He directs the master's program in social technologies.
- K. Hazel Kwon (PhD in Communication, SUNY-Buffalo) is an associate professor at Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication. Her areas of research are social media and society and online information disorder.
- Sr. assoc. dean Jessica Pucci leads Cronkite’s undergraduate programs, online programs, student recruitment, L.A. expansion and more. She teaches courses in digital marketing and consults across higher ed on strategy, growth and leadership.
- Ruiz is a two-time Cronkite alumna who emphasized the Digital Audiences program. She is an Academic Associate helping teach courses for the Digital Audiences major, minor, & certificate while currently working in the field.
- Jazzy Quick is a longtime marketing consultant, writer, and educator, who now teaches students to analyze brands and their digital audiences.