Profiles in "Digital Marketing" Expertise Area
- Linda Davis is Art Director at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism. She oversees and works in tandem with the creative teams and unifying the vision of leadership.
- Sarah Hough is executive director of digital brand creative for ASU's Enterprise Marketing Hub with more than 20 years of experience in communications, branding, institutional advancement and marketing in a higher ed environment.
- Charles (Bret) Giles is a professor of practice focused in digital, data-driven and social media marketing.
- Janet Kerby s passionate about empowering organizations to re-imagine and revolutionize their business through digital transformation.
- Sang Pil Han areas of research include economic and societal impact of artificial intelligence technologies, business analytics, future of education, mobile advertising and commerce and quantitative marketing.
- Leander manages media relations for ASU's Knowledge Enterprise. She has more than 25 years of experience in multiple industries, including higher ed, non-profit, utility, and television news broadcasting.
- Seigyoung Auh is Professor of Global Marketing at Thunderbird School of Global Management at Arizona State University and a research faculty member with the Center for Service Leadership.