Profiles in "Strategic Planning" Expertise Area
- Nyaupane's research themes include sustainable tourism, ecotourism, protected area management, public lands, natural resource management, community development, resilience, collaborative and strategic planning, and Indigenous Peoples globally.
- Susan Wynn's background is in information, data, and project management. She is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), a Prosci Certified Change Practitioner (CCP), and a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Sarah Hough is executive director of digital brand creative for ASU's Enterprise Marketing Hub with more than 20 years of experience in communications, branding, institutional advancement and marketing in a higher ed environment.
- Nate Wade is the Executive Director of Strategic Initiatives and Innovation at ASU’s College of Health Solutions. He's held progressive leadership roles spanning fifteen years in higher education at three R1 institutions.
- Scott manages the overall operations of the Center for Archaeology and Society.