Profiles in "Negotiation" Expertise Area
- Kevin G. Corley is a professor of organizational behavior. His research interests arise from the question, “Why do people in organizations experience change the way they do?”
- Edward (Ned) Wellman's research investigates leadership and teams. His passion is in understanding the personal journey involved in becoming a leader and how leaders can inspire positive change in others.
- David Pierce Uffens is a practicing litigation Partner at Jaburg Wilk, P.C. in Phoenix, Arizona. He is a Bar-Certified Family Law Specialist, mediator, and Judge Pro Tempore in the Maricopa County Superior Court.
- John G. & Barbara A. Bebbling Professor of Supply Chain Mgmt, Advising Editor & Editor Emeritus of the Journal of Supply Chain Mgmt, CAPS Research Fearon Fellow. Expertise Areas: Sustainable Supply Chain Mgmt, Supply Chain Mgmt Decision, Negotiation.
- Art Hinshaw is the director of the Lodestar Dispute Resolution Program at ASU. His research and teaching interests lie in the field of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), primarily mediation and negotiation.
- DeBlander has worked for several manufacturing companies primarily in the packaging industry. He has an MBA and BS in mechanical engineering. He teaches online.