Profiles in "Health Policy" Expertise Area
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner and Clinical Professor Emerita of Nursing at the Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation Guest lecturer and volunteer NP in the community.
- Schneller is Professor of Supply Chain Management at the W. P. Care School of Business. His research and consulting focus on health sector supply chain strategy, group purchasing, distribution models and talent development.
- Heather M. Ross is a Clinical Associate Professor affiliated with the School for the Future of Innovation in Society, Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation, and Julie Ann Wrigley Global Futures Laboratory.
- Jonathan Ketcham is an economist focusing on consumer decision making and physician decision making in health care.
- Allison Poulos (Ross) is a community-based health promotion researcher who focuses on physical activity in school and neighborhood settings as a source of children’s health and well-being.
- Dr. Miller's research interests include experiential learning in post-secondary education and community development through urban agriculture.
- Ms Bhatti is a health policy expert and public health attorney with over a decade of experience in infectious disease, vaccine, and health insurance related policy issues.
- Reddy’s primary research interests are how law and policy can be utilized as tools to improve population health outcomes, reduce health disparities and inequities.