Profiles in "Educational Policy and Politics" Expertise Area
- Jeanne Powers analyzes school segregation, teacher retention, and the context of reception for immigrant students.
- Gustavo Fischman works to promote more engaging, responsive and usable educational research oriented to the elimination of educational and social inequalities.
- Eugene Judson has broad experience in science education, educational policy, and school improvement. His research focuses on educational policies and their effects on STEM education in K-12 and higher education environments.
- Clarin works in the Office of Scholarship and Innovation in the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College, facilitating interdisciplinary connections and providing resources and supports for faculty research.
- Kate Anderson is the Editor of the journal Linguistics and Education and teaches both graduate qualitative research methods courses and linguistics courses in educating multilingual learners.
- Lennon's academic training is in political philosophy and international relations. Her studies focus on theories of political representation.
- Margarita Pivovarova is interested in the design and evaluation of educational policies aimed at raising student achievement in schools.