Profiles in "Nursing" Expertise Area
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner and Clinical Professor Emerita of Nursing at the Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation Guest lecturer and volunteer NP in the community.
- Kimberly Vana is a Clinical Professor Emerita at the College of Nursing and Health Innovation. She recently taught in the RN-BSN and Concurrent Enrollment Programs in the Undergraduate Nursing Programs.
- Nathalie Rennell is an instructor in the RN-BSN/CEP programs and on the honors faculty with the College of Nursing and Health Innovation at Arizona State University.
- Gerri Lamb is a research professor at ASU and founding director of its Center for Interprofessional Practice, Education and Research. She is known for her research on care coordination and high performance teamwork.
- Diana Jacobson designed the graduate pediatric curriculum for the Doctor of Nursing Practice program. She is a certified pediatric nurse practitioner with more than 25 years of primary care and community experience.
- Brenda L Hosley is a clinical associate professor in the College of Nursing and Health Innovation.