Profiles in "Design" Expertise Area
- Hobson leads strategic design initiatives and partnerships to solve complex issues in higher education.
- Elisabeth Gee's recent research includes an investigation of game design as a means of promoting design thinking among children and families and a study of Mexican-American families' use of digital media for learning.
- Christina Carrasquilla is a Senior Lecturer in Graphic Information Technology at ASU. Her areas of interest include user experience and cross-media design, front-end web design and development, and social media.
- Linda Davis is Art Director at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism. She oversees and works in tandem with the creative teams and unifying the vision of leadership.
- Giard is professor of design and a leading scholar in design and material culture. He is the author of four books and more than 50 articles on design in various journals in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Mr. Sahertian runs the VisLab, an ASU design studio offering a complete range of graphic, web and video design services for various marketing needs.
- ASU Professor G. Edward Gibson's is an expert in Leadership and Management. His research interests include front end planning, earned value, risk management, safety, alternative project delivery and leadership.