Profiles in "Technological Entrepreneurship and Management" Expertise Area
- Bronowitz's research interests include business education, statistics, online education, entrepreneurship and microeconomics.
- Cho applies technology to new business ventures and his expertise includes entrepreneurship, strategic marketing and leadership.
- Dr. Cherman researches Integrative Knowledge in Organizations, Spirituality in Knowledge Development, and Ethics in Knowledge-Based Organizations. She teaches Social Entrepreneurship, Business Model, Strategy, Leadership.
- Parast is an Eminent Scholar at the Del E. Webb School of Construction. His current research is focused on supply chain risk and resilience management, and process and product innovation.
- Henrik Scheel is a Danish serial entrepreneur, investor and Professor of Practice at Thunderbird School of Global Management.