Profiles in "Digital Media" Expertise Area
- Morris is a member of the Chickasaw Nation of Oklahoma. Her research focuses on digital equity, inclusion, and sovereignty.
- Matsunaga holds a PhD in English Literature with an emphasis in British Romanticism and Digital Humanities. He is the Director of Digital Technology, Graduate Faculty, and an Academic Professional.
- Dr. Ralston is the chair of the GIT program. She teaches video production, print/digital design, and research methods. She also directs the Make Media Lab on the Polytechnic campus.
- Dan Gillmor, a journalist and author, is co-founder of the News Co/Lab (http://newscollab.org) at Arizona State University's Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication, where he is a professor of practice.
- Karam's research interests include image/video processing, compression and transmission, computer vision, machine learning, visual quality assessment and perception, multidimensional signal processing, digital filtering and biomedical imaging.
- Jason Manning is an experienced leader in journalism, strategic communication, and digital media, teaching and practicing at Arizona State University.
- Cheong is an interdisciplinary scholar in the cultural implications of communication technologies, mediated developments for authority, religion, community and civic engagement.