Profiles in "Early Childhood Education" Expertise Area
- Professor M. Jeanne Wilcox established the Infant Child Research Laboratory Programs which are focused on developing and testing interventions to improve young children’s learning and developmental outcomes.
- Melanie Lehman is with the early childhood online program. She also specializes in the Arizona College and Career Ready Standards (AZCCRS).
- Margo Dahlstrom has worked with young children and their teachers for 30 years received a Flynn Foundation Educator Award for unique classroom techniques and memorable classroom experiences.
- Hannah Creviston is Clinical Associate Professor at Arizona State University where she is Keyboard Area Coordinator, Director of Piano Pedagogy and the ASU Community Music School, and Coordinator of Class Piano.
- April Boozer's research interests include teacher preparation with an emphasis on early childhood special education and culturally responsive teaching practices.
- Tamera Riethmann has been an early childhood teacher for more than 20 years. She is an instructor and supervisor for juniors and seniors for the early childhood program in Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College at ASU.
- Melissa Geiselhofer serves as program coordinator and faculty for the master's of education early childhood online program.