Profiles in "Learning and Instruction" Expertise Area
- Stanley Zucker's area of expertise is special education with a specific focus on autism, intellectual disability, and other developmental disabilities.
- Robert Kleinsasser is a member of the graduate faculty doctoral interdisciplinary area committees in applied linguistics and learning, literacies and technologies.
- Peter Rillero's interests focus on science education and include deep conceptual learning, problem-based learning, inquiry, teacher education, program evaluation, international education, and the history of science education.
- Restrepo is a professor of speech and hearing science and associate dean for research. Her research focuses on better understanding bilingual children’s language and literacy skills.
- Chi is a cognitive and learning science researcher interested in active learning, defined as ways in which students engage with the learning materials.
- Melanie Lehman is with the early childhood online program. She also specializes in the Arizona College and Career Ready Standards (AZCCRS).
- Jane Legacy is interested in examining the attrition and retention of students in a technology-based courses using a new course design model, "Labryd".
- Molina Walters is the program coordinator for the Environmental Education Program of Distinction Certificate and the developer of numerous science professional development opportunities.