Profiles in "Storytelling" Expertise Area
- Dr. Ralston is the chair of the GIT program. She teaches video production, print/digital design, and research methods. She also directs the Make Media Lab on the Polytechnic campus.
- Paulesc's research interests include language and identity, migration studies, digital storytelling, and Eastern European film.
- Dr. Wendy R. Williams is an Associate Professor of English who studies English education and visual/multimodal storytelling.
- Kimberly Holst's scholarship examines the intersection of law and media—particularly how media impacts public understanding of law. She frequently presents on effective law school pedagogy before domestic and international audiences.
- Santos is an expert in storytelling, narrative writing and bilingual reporting.
- Dr. Kyle Mox oversees programs to identify, recruit, and prepare candidates for nationally competitive scholarships and fellowships, including the Rhodes Scholarship, Truman Scholarship, and Fulbright US Student program.