Profiles in "Higher and Postsecondary Education" Expertise Area
- Hobson leads strategic design initiatives and partnerships to solve complex issues in higher education.
- Professor M. Jeanne Wilcox established the Infant Child Research Laboratory Programs which are focused on developing and testing interventions to improve young children’s learning and developmental outcomes.
- Gustavo Fischman works to promote more engaging, responsive and usable educational research oriented to the elimination of educational and social inequalities.
- Works with leadership in the Barrett Dean's office to enhance honors academic operations and curriculum alignment across all Barrett campuses
- Maria Hesse teaches graduate courses in higher education for the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College at ASU. She has served as a university administrator, community college president, and high school principal over a 45-year career in education.
- Program Manager of CIIC; assisting tribes, industry and academics in construction. A, CESE, PhD Student with research focusing in assessing tribal housing projects and natural building materials found on tribal lands.