Profiles in "Project Management - general" Expertise Area
- Bates is an Associate Dean and Professor in the College of Integrative Sciences and Arts. She is a historian of the 19th and 20th centuries U.S. Indigenous South.
- Twenty years project implementation experience, ten years of supervisory responsibilities in Systems and Financial Applications, Business Process Development, and Continuous Improvement Processes. University Professor.
- Arlene Fernandez, M.A. has a background in Health Psychology and over 10 years of experience in health research. She oversees multiple National Institutes of Health (NIH) R01 projects.
- Susan Wynn's background is in information, data, and project management. She is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), a Certified Scrum Master (CSM), a Prosci Certified Change Practitioner (CCP), and a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Coulombe's professional experience ranges from 20 years as a bench-top scientist to professional dog walker, freelance writer and editor.
- Dixie Gammage 232A