Profiles in "Critical Cultural Studies" Expertise Area
- Daniel Gilfillan is associate professor of German studies at Arizona State University in the School of International Letters and Cultures.
- Morris is a member of the Chickasaw Nation of Oklahoma. Her research focuses on digital equity, inclusion, and sovereignty.
- Charles T. Lee is a political and cultural theorist who combines critical theory and ethnographic research to analyze and engender plural pathways of social transformation in everyday life.
- Feisst is Evelyn Smith Professor of musicology and Senior Sustainability Scholar at Arizona State University. She holds a PhD in musicology from Berlin and is interested in new music in interdisciplinary contexts.
- Christie holds doctorate, master’s, and bachelor’s degrees in English with emphases respectively in cultural studies, composition and rhetoric, and American literature.
- An award-winning author, scholar-teacher, and consultant, Reyes is a distinct voice in today's national and global arena of new approaches for social and organizational transformation.
- Gaffney teaches communication courses, both skill-based and methods that are grounded in theory, including Nonverbal Communication, Storytelling and Visual Communication.
- Stuckey is the writing program administrator for the Writers' Studio, a fully online first-year composition program in the College of Integrative Sciences and Arts.