Profiles in "Organizational Leadership" Expertise Area
- Michelle Schwartz is a senior program manager with more than 20 years of experience working in academia. She currently manages ASU's university-wide network of over 800 global futures scientists and scholars.
- Dr. Ellsworth serves on ASU’s Faculty of Leadership & Integrative Studies, an innovative community of faculty and staff who provide an extraordinary education to an extraordinarily diverse and inclusive student body.
- Dr. Keith A. Frey is a physician executive and academic leader with strong clinical, informatics, business and leadership skills.
- Jessica Hirshorn's mission is to promote intercultural understanding. She achieves this by teaching Organizational Leadership and Interdisciplinary Studies, leading study abroad, and directing Peace Corps Prep.
- Pryzdia's expertise lies within the field of consciousness studies.
- Thomas is an experienced university teacher, management consultant and business executive.