Profiles in "Curriculum Design" Expertise Area
- Stanley Zucker's area of expertise is special education with a specific focus on autism, intellectual disability, and other developmental disabilities.
- Robert Kleinsasser is a member of the graduate faculty doctoral interdisciplinary area committees in applied linguistics and learning, literacies and technologies.
- David Carlson's primary areas of research include Qualitative Inquiry, Curriculum Studies, and Gender and Sexuality Studies in Education .
- Bronwynne Evans pioneered the acceptance of culturally and physically diverse students into the nursing profession and engages in research on caregiving in Mexican-American families.
- Dr. Morris is a Clinical Professor of Nursing at the Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation, where she teaches in the Nursing programs. She is certified as an academic nurse educator and is an experienced academic program administrator.
- Photini A. Spanias teaches elementary, special, and bilingual education math methods courses as well as math education courses for pre-service teachers.
- Mari Koerner is the Founding Director of the Center for the Art and Science of Teaching (CAST) at ASU. Her research focuses on teacher preparation.
- Melanie Lehman is with the early childhood online program. She also specializes in the Arizona College and Career Ready Standards (AZCCRS).