Profiles in "Teaching and Teacher Education" Expertise Area
- Cynthia Padavano is an Instructional Designer in the EdPlus Instructional Design and New Media team. Currently, she is working with the Masters of Computer Science online program in Coursera, but has been a part of Arizona State University since 2014.
- Robert Kleinsasser is a member of the graduate faculty doctoral interdisciplinary area committees in applied linguistics and learning, literacies and technologies.
- Amy Papacek's research promotes opportunities to bring together special education and general education policymakers, researchers, practitioners, children, and families to transform the systems of care and education.
- Photini A. Spanias teaches elementary, special, and bilingual education math methods courses as well as math education courses for pre-service teachers.
- Frank Serafini is a Professor of Literacy Education and Children's Literature and an award-winning children's picturebook author. His work in multimodal literacies and research has garnered him international acclaim.
- Mari Koerner is the Founding Director of the Center for the Art and Science of Teaching (CAST) at ASU. Her research focuses on teacher preparation.
- Peter Rillero's interests focus on science education and include deep conceptual learning, problem-based learning, inquiry, teacher education, program evaluation, international education, and the history of science education.
- Juliet Hart Barnett focuses on effective instruction for students with autism spectrum disorder, quality teacher preparation, and translation of research findings into classroom practice.