• Chang, A. and Dorsey, M. K. 2023. (under signed contract 18 September 2020). At the Interface: Science, Art & Climate Policy. (Working Title) Routledge (Focus Series Imprint.)
• Dorsey, M. K. 2021. “Railroad Merger and Environment.” Rutland Herald. (10 Nov. https://www.rutlandherald.com/opinion/commentary/dorsey-railroad-merger-and-environment/article_00ec2871-d877-5c30-8a3e-a2e0e5b03413.html.
• Dorsey, M. K. 2021.“Winning on health and climate means embracing cutting edge indoor air tech: Opinion.” Newsweek. (14 July.) Retrieved February 13, 2022, from https://www.newsweek.com/winning-health-climate-means-embracing-cutting-edge-indoor-air-tech-opinion-1609297.
• Dorsey, M. K. 2021. “Market Forces, Not Mandates, Should Guide Minnesota's Electric Vehicle Future.” MinnPost, (14 Apr.) Retrieved April 21, 2021, www.minnpost.com/community-voices/2021/04/market-forces-not-mandates-should-guide-minnesotas-electric-vehicle-future/.
• Dorsey, M. K. 2021. Greater Innovation is the solution to Bitcoin's carbon footprint. (April 11). Morning Consult. Retrieved February 20, 2022, from https://morningconsult.com/opinions/greater-innovation-is-the-solution-to-bitcoins-carbon-footprint/.
• Dorsey, M.K. 2021. Energy Justice Investments or Trial Attorney Fees? (February 26). The Solutions Journal. Retrieved April 21, 2021, from https://thesolutionsjournal.com/2021/02/26/energy-justice-investments-or-trial-attorney-fees/.
• Gaffney, O., Dixson-Declѐve, S., Dorsey, M., Lovins, H., Soccorso, A., Fullerton, J., & Rodriguez, A. 2021. Hedge funds versus visionary leaders. (February 25). The Solutions Journal. Retrieved February 26, 2021, from https://thesolutionsjournal.com/2021/02/25/hedge-funds-versus-visionary-leaders/.
• Dorsey, M. K. (2020). We Can Still Win the War on Plastic. September 15. (Accessed: September 16, 2020, from https://www.fairobserver.com/region/north_america/michael-k-dorsey-war-on-single-use-plastic-pvc-water-contamination-health-news-99177/).
• Dorsey, M. (2020, June 05). Renewables' potential depends on transparent and fair policies, not special interest giveaways. (Accessed: September 6, 2020, https://www.utilitydive.com/news/renewables-potential-depends-on-transparent-and-fair-policies-not-special/579267/).
• Dorsey, M. 2020. Justice, Peace and Inclusion for Sustainability or Climate Apartheid? In F. Dodds (Ed.), Governance for Sustainable Development: Challenges and Opportunities for Implementing the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (Vol. 4, pp. 18–29). New World Frontiers.
• Dorsey, M. K., and S. Hunt. 2019. “Clean Energy Keeps Freedom Ringing Across the United States.” Morning Consult. (Accessed: August 28, 2019. https://morningconsult.com/opinions/clean-energy-keeps-freedom-ringing-across-the-united-states/).
• Dorsey, M. K. 2018. Our Health, PVC, and Critical Infrastructure. (Center for Environmental Health) (Accessed: https://www.ceh.org/wp-content/uploads/CEH-Our-Health-PVC-and-Critical-Infrastructure-Report-FINAL.pdf).
• Dorsey, M. K. 2018. “The poor won't thank you for killing off the diesel engine.” City A.M., 22 Jan. www.cityam.com/279238/poor-wont-thank-you-killing-off-diesel-engine.
• Dorsey, M. K. 2017. Ban on selling new gas-fueled cars would have unintended (bad) consequences. San Jose Mercury News. 8 October. (Accessed: http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/08/opinion-ban-on-selling-new-gas-fueled-cars-would-have-unintended-bad-consequences/).
Dorsey, M. K. and Williams, J. 2017. Why Pollution Trading Will Never Be the Climate Solution for California—or Anywhere Else. Alternet. Independent Media Institute. 11 August.
• Dorsey, M. K. 2016. Forward. The Poisoning of Puerto Rico. (Puerto Rico Limpio.)
• Dorsey, M. K. 2016. No: Nuclear Isn’t Clean—or Cheap. Wall Street Journal: Nov. 11, Vol CCLXVIII (268), No. 115, p. R1. (Accessed: http://www.wsj.com/articles/is-nuclear-power-vital-to-hitting-co2- emissions-targets-1479092761.)
• Dorsey, M. K. 2016. Diablo Canyon isn’t part of clean energy future. Sacramento Bee. April 11.
• Dorsey, M. K. 2016. Do toxic dumps in Puerto Rico portend the next Flint tragedy? Orlando Sentinel. May 10. (Accessed: https://www.orlandosentinel.com/opinion/os-ed-puerto-rico-is-next-flint-michigan-051016-20160509-story.html)
• Bracking, S. and Dorsey, M.K. 2015. Escaping the 20th Century Neoliberal Prison Complex: What should climate justice organizations do with the Green Climate Fund in the 21st Century? In Paths Beyond Paris: Movements, Action and Solidarity Towards Climate Justice. (Transnational Institute & Carbon Trade Watch.)
• Dorsey, M. K. 2014. Fear and Loathing of Carbon Markets: A Decade and Counting of Climate Justice Agitation. What Now for Climate Justice? Social Movement Strategies for the Final Year of Struggle over the Next Universal Climate Treaty (International Institute of Climate Action & Theory, UC Santa Barbara).
[PLEASE REPORT BROKEN LINKS TO: email@example.com]